werusys Institut für angewandte Systemanalytik und Industrieinformatik GmbH & Co. KG (werusys Industrieinformatik) was founded in 1995. Its core business is the development of Production Intelligence solutions for the process industries such as the Manufacturing Execution System (MES, EnMS, LIMS) SynergyVision™ as well as consulting and implementations in that area. For one of the world's largest polymer manufacturer, werusys has developed a material and batch tracking in accordance to GMP operations, the solution includes RFID and barcode scanners as well as mobile devices.
As state of the art Manufacturing Intelligence tool, SynergyVision integrates the process management and IT levels of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), Control station and Measuring station (in-process control/IPC). By accessing energy and production data - both in real-time and as history –it informs about (energy) efficiency, capacity, mass balances and availability of the systems at the level of production optimization.
Facts and numbers:
• Synergy Vision can be accessed via standard web application or via Microsoft SharePoint™. Password-protected mobile access is available on request.
1st OSIsoft project in 2000
• 16 Employees
• Headquarters in Cologne/NRW
• Branch in Osnabrück/Niedersachsen
• Core competencies: IT Consulting, OSIsoft PI-Integration, IT Project management, (Agile) Software development, Energy controlling, Energy management, Manufacturing Execution Systems, LIMS.
• System Integrator since 2000
• 6 Employees trained in OSIsoft Technologie
• Attended 11 Trainings
• Attended 14 events and User conferences between 2001 and 2016.
Partner Type: System Integrator
Active Locations: Africa, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Europe, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Middle East, Netherlands, North America, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Midwest, United States North East, United States South, United States West
Industries: Chemical & Petrochemical, Engineering Services, Information Technology, Pulp and Paper
Partner Tier: Registered