APERIO Systems protects critical infrastructure (power plants, water and waste control, manufacturing, oil and gas, energy, transportation, pharma, and food & beverage) from the most sophisticated cyber attacks.
APERIO Systems provides critical control systems with a last line of defense against both internal and external cyber threats and malicious actors. Using statistical physics and state-of-the-art machine learning techniques, APERIO Systems' proprietary Data Forgery ProtectionTM (DFP) technology detects operational data forgery attempts and reconstruct the true state of industrial control systems in real time without disruption to business.
Control room operators and engineers rely on remote physical measurements to detect malfunctions, leaks, voltage anomalies etc. Cyber attackers can cause severe and long lasting damage by hiding their malicious activity and deceiving plant operators by forging the reported values of critical devices — essentially, they make the SCADA systems lie to control room operators.
Using advanced proprietary algorithms, APERIO Systems identifies unique fingerprints in reported signals and immediately exposes forged system readings to safeguard critical control systems and allow quick and effective remediation.
APERIO Systems offers:
· Process Continuity: Detects an attack, pinpoints the manipulation, and suggests a correction.
· Operational Alerts: Tells the operator what is wrong, not just that “something is wrong”
· Accurate and Relevant: Alerts only when the reported process state does not reflect the plant’s real situation.
· Minimized Risk: Passive and non-intrusive
· Counters Insider Threats: Protects the plant’s process continuity from both external and internal actors.
APERIO System was recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor in Digitalization Through Industrie 4.0 (June 2017).
Partner Type: Independent Software Vendor
Active Locations: Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America
Industries: Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Water & Wastewater
Partner Tier: Registered